WE ARE TRIALING TAKEAWAY SERVICE AVAILABLE SATURDAY 12-6 & SUNDAY 12-3, CLICK ON THE TAKEAWAY LINK ABOVE
CHECK BELOW FOR CURRENT OPENING TIMES
PLEASE CALL AHEAD TO AVOID DISAPPOINTMENT 01943 880220
NEW RULES OF THE INN !!
1. Face masks must be worn whilst entering / leaving or moving around the establishment.
2. You can only meet socially with friends and family indoors who you either live with or have formed a support bubble with. *Unless a legal exemption applies*
3. You can see friends and family you do not live with (or do not have a support bubble with) outdoors, in a group of no more than 6. This limit of 6 includes children of any age.
4. Alcohol can only be consumed whilst having a 'Substantial Meal'.
5. Table service only.
6. You MUST provide your contact details for the NHS Track & Trace, if you refuse you will not be allowed to enter or remain on the premises.
7. Any abuse towards any staff member will not be tolerated, we may pass your details on to the police should this occur!
WE HOPE YOU ALL UNDERSTAND THAT WE ARE ONLY FOLLOWING THE RULES LAID OUT BY THE GOVERNMENT!
WE THANK YOU ALL FOR YOUR CONTINUED SUPPORT AT THIS TIME & HOPE THAT WE CAN MAKE YOUR VISIT AS RELAXED & ENJOYABLE AS POSSIBLE.
The Sun Inn is a traditional country pub on the outskirts of Harrogate and Otley and is situated within
Whether you want to eat or drink, play pool or darts, or just sit and relax then here is the place to do it.
With a good choice of traditional hand pulled beers, chilled lager, cider & stout, bottled beers & ciders, wines & spirits, soft drinks & hot drinks & a good range of snacks, we are sure we have something for everyone!
GOOD CHOICE OF LOCAL BEERS
Wash it Down
BEST, BLONDES & PALES
LAGERS & CIDERS
WE ARE CURRENTLY ONLY RESPONDING TO TELEPHONE BOOKINGS / ENQUIRIES DUE TO THE CONSTANT CHANGES IN GOVERNMENT ADVICE
Brame Lane, Norwood, Harrogate HG3 1SZ, UK
Monday - CLOSED
Tuesday - CLOSED
Wednesday 12 - 3
Thursday 12 - 3
Friday 12 - 3 & 6 - 9
Saturday 12 - 8
Sunday 12 - 5
Wednesday 12 - 2
Thursday 12 - 2
Friday 12 - 2 & 6 - 8
Saturday 12 - 7
Sunday 12 - 4
Please call ahead to confirm seating availability, due to the current situation it is advisable to book a table indoors, seating outside is available on a first come basis and at your own risk with regards to the weather conditions.